Ashburn Farm is Ready for Summer Fun! Come Enjoy the Sunshine!
The pool season begins the Saturday before Memorial Day, and the last day of the season falls on Labor Day each year. An Association digital pool pass, or physical guest pass is required to enter the pool facilities.
Acquiring a Pool ID
Membership will include all members living in residence. Members over age 18 must provide their own Membership will include all household members. Members over 18 years of age must provide their government-issued photo I.D. with the Ashburn Farm Address. Each household is also allowed one restricted member not living in the home, such as a nanny. This person will only be allowed access to the pools while caring for the member’s children. The restricted membership is allowed for families with at least one child under 12. All members of the household over the age of two before the opening of the pool season require a pool pass. Children under two will not require a pool or guest pass. Adult pool passes are to be updated every five years and children’s passes, once they reach the age of nine, are to be updated every three years until the age of 18.
All pool members are bound by the established Ashburn Farm Pool Rules set forth by the Board of TAll pool members are bound by the established Ashburn Farm Pool Rules set forth by the Board of Trustees. Pool access may be revoked if your Association assessments are past due or if you have architectural violations.
Members and Guests using the pools do so at their own risk. Lifeguards are on duty to enforce the Rules and Regulations and to respond to emergencies. You are ultimately responsible for the safety of your children and guests. No lifeguards are on duty at the wading pools.
To obtain a digital pool pass I.D.s, please access https://ashburnfarm.mokopass.com/ to create the household member passes. A primary account holder must be chosen to make passes for all household members.
All photos must be in JPG. format, clear, passport-style from the shoulders up against a bare wall.
For children under the age of nine please use this image. Click here to access the full instructions on signing up and creating pool passes.
When requesting passes in the office, a pool pass application to include members over the age of two, digital passport-style photos in JPG. format of members over the age of nine are required; a government-issued I.D. with the Ashburn Farm address. However, if the I.D. has not been updated with the Ashburn address, a utility bill, vehicle registration, or home settlement document must be submitted along with the government-issued I.D.
In addition to the homeowner process, the homeowner and renter must complete the Offsite Member Contact Information Form. The homeowner must complete page two, and page three must be completed by the tenant/renter. This form must be completed at the beginning of the lease term and every extension thereafter. If the form is not completed at the beginning of the lease, it must be completed during the pool pass application process.
Owners of an Ashburn Farm property can choose to surrender their pool member to their tenant/renter. Only one household membership is allowed per Association property. Owners may keep their membership but must inform the tenants of this decision. Either party may purchase a paid pool membership if they would like.
Paid Pool Membership
The Association allows 200 paid memberships that are available for purchase each pool season. The price for a family membership is $425.00 and $200.00 for a single person per year/season. The price will be prorated after the second week in July each season, which is reduced by $25.00 each week thereafter until the end of the pool season.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Click here for the Paid membership application.
Any nonmember (age two and above) is required to have a guest pass to use the Ashburn Farm Pools and must be accompanied by a community member in good standing.
Guest passes can be purchased at the Association office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., and purchased at the following quantity discount price.
The Association office accepts cash or check for payment.
|Quantity of Passes||Price|
|1 to 5||$5.00 per pass|
|6 to 15||$3.50 per pass|
|16 or more||$2.50 per pass|
Guest passes can be purchased at the pool with check only. Guest passes purchased at the pools must be used at purchase.
**Guest passes purchased at the pool are $5.00 each regardless of the quantity and can only be paid by CHECK.
Members and their guests use the pools at their own risk.
No lifeguards are on duty at the wading pools.
Patrons must comply with all lifeguard instructions and abide by the following rules:
· No glass containers or breakable objects.
· No professional balls, pool appropriate Nerf equivalent only.
· No food or drink except in designated areas.
· No profane language.
· No play equipment or wheeled vehicles, except wheelchairs and strollers.
· No pets.
· No alcohol or drugs.
· No smoking.
· No chewing gums.
· No running, pushing, dunking, wrestling, or rough play.
· No general swimming in the diving area.
· No water toys or other equipment unless authorized by the pool manager.
· No diving in the shallow area
· No tape players, CD players, or radios unless accompanied by personal headphones. iPod or MP3 players are allowed, but owners assume any and all responsibility for any damages that may occur to their property.
· No flotation devices except water wings, U.S.C.G. approved life vests, U.S.C.G. approved swimwear floatation devices and noodles on specified “noodle nights”. During low attendance times, noodles may be used at the lifeguard’s discretion.
· No DISPOSABLE DIAPERS. Children not yet toilet trained must wear plastic pants or swim diapers under their bathing suits.
· Children 11 and younger must be accompanied and supervised by an adult or care provider at least 14 years old.
· Pool members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
· Children under 12 years must pass the Swim Test to use the diving boards and slide and must wear a wristband. The Swim Test must be taken each year.
· Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of all children in their care.
· Pool membership may be suspended or revoked for members or their guests failing to comply with the pool rules.
· All members and guests must shower before entering the pools.
All three Ashburn Farm Association pool facilities are equipped with and provide complimentary wireless internet access via open, wireless networks.
It is strongly recommended that you do not use our publicly available network to transmit personal, financial, or legal data, as it is not possible for the Association to protect you again malicious theft or interception of such data transmitted over the unsecured wireless network.
The Association is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen goods or losses resulting from the usage of the wireless access points provided. Please read the Ashburn Farm Association’s Public Wi-Fi Internet Access Use Agreement. Your use of the services indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Reason for Pool Closings
Thunderstorms – The pool area and deck must remain clear for forty-five minutes after the last clap of thunder or visible lightning.
Rain – Light rain or passing showers generally do not require the pools to close, however, can cause temporary suspension of use or, in some cases, closure. Heavy rain that limits the water clarity limits the lifeguard’s ability to monitor swimmers safely. Use of the pool will be suspended or closed for the day if the bottom of any portion of the pool cannot be clearly seen, or the outside temperature is too low.
In instances where body fluids are released in a pool, the affected pool will be closed for a minimum of six to twenty-four hours. If, for any other reason, a pool requires closing for emergency repair situations. A notice will be posted at the pool, online, as well as emailed to the community.
- Tables cannot be reserved for any parties.
- Table use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Furniture should remain in place and must not be moved.
- Dispose of all trash from the utilized area, including the tables and ground; trash receptacles are provided.
- Parties are limited to 15 people or less.
- One adult chaperone is required for every five children.
- Parties are not permitted on holiday weekends.
- Pool policies apply to all members and their guests.
The Crystal Aquatics lifeguards are responsible for coordinating all swimming lessons for children. Please speak to a lifeguard to arrange a date and time for your child.
Please contact the Association Office for questions and to arrange to rent the Windmill pool. You may also download the pool rental request form for the full details on renting the pool.
Helpful Links of Documents for the Pool
Sign up and create pool pass instructions
Resident Pool Pass Application
Paid Pool Membership Application
Offsite Member Contact Information Form