Ashburn Farm Community Pools
21400 Windmill Drive
50 meters – Occupancy Maximum 455
43641 Golden Meadow
25 meters – Occupancy Maximum 232
43250 Hay Road
25 meters – Occupancy Maximum 220
Click here to view a map of Ashburn Farm.
Birthday Pool Parties for Children
- Tables cannot be reserved for any parties.
- You can use tables on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All tables must be returned to their proper place.
- Trash must be placed in trashcans and not left on tables or ground areas.
- Parties are limited to 15 people or less.
- One adult pool member (for supervision) is required for every 5 children.
- Please do not plan parties for holiday weekends.
- Guest Policies apply to these parties also.
Pool Membership Applications
Click here to find out how to get a pool pass.
Fill out the Pool Pass Webform here.
Our current paper form can be found here.
- All persons swimming in the pool must have on proper swim attire. (Click here to see acceptable forms of swimwear.)
- All infants/toddlers that require a diaper must wear swimmer diapers and proper swimwear.
- Clean cotton t-shirts and sarongs are allowed on the pool deck, however patrons must have on proper swim attire underneath.
- The following attire is NOT allowed at Ashburn Farm pools: “street clothes”, Brazilian/French-cut, thong style and/or revealing swim wear, cut-off jeans, jeans, skirts, shorts, sport bras, leotards, leggings, dry-fit wear, compression shorts, or compression shirts. (Click here for examples of swimwear that is not allowed.)
- Underwear and undergarments are not allowed to be worn under swimsuits.
Guest Pass Policies
Guest passes are required for anyone, aged two and older, who does not live in Ashburn Farm Association or have an off-site pool membership. Discounts are available for guest passes purchased in bulk. Please click here for full guest pass information.
Reasons for Pool Closings
The pool area and deck must remain clear for forty-five minutes after the last clap of thunder or visible lightening. For rain – unless it is a hard rain (cannot see the bottom of deep end) or the temperature is excessively cold, the pool should remain open. In cases where there are fecal and/or vomit accidents – the affected pool has to cleared (closed) for 6 hours. If for any other reason a pool requires closing for emergency repair situations, a notice is posted on the pool house doors.
The Crystal Aquatics lifeguards are responsible for coordinating swimming lessons for children. Please speak to the lifeguards to arrange dates/times for your child(ren).
Another season of Masters Swimming is under way in Ashburn Farm. The Masters practice group provides an organized workout for adults of all levels. Practices are held at the Summerwood pool 3 days a week (M-W-F) from 6:00-7:30am in the morning.
You do not have to be a “Master” swimmer to participate in the workouts. The people who participate in our work out group cover the complete range from currently active Masters swimmers to tri-athletes to those who just want to get or stay in shape. Some in the group will only be able to swim a couple of hundred yards and some will probably swim 2+ miles. You do not need to be able to swim all of the strokes but you should be able to swim a few lengths of the pool without stopping.
Our workouts run from now through Labor Day Weekend. The program is limited to Ashburn Farm residents with pool memberships. The only cost is the fee to join the US Masters organization. You will have to provide your own equipment (goggles, fins, pull buoy, paddles).
If you have any questions about Masters swimming at Ashburn Farm, you can call or email David Schulte for additional information at (H) 703-726-8169 or email@example.com. You may also want to check the US Masters Swimming website http://www.usms.org or the local Virginia regional site http://www.vaswim.org for additional information about Masters Swimming.