Coronavirus Response in Ashburn Farm
The Association is taking the following actions to mitigate community transmission of the global Coronavirus (COVID-19). Ashburn Farm Association continues to monitor recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as those of federal, state, and local officials regarding COVID-19 pandemic. It is the goal of the CDC and Ashburn Farm Association to slow the transmission of the virus in our community and region.
Resident Services and Association Administration
- Most services available at the Association Office are also available online at www.ashburnfarmassociation.org, by email, or over the phone.
- All Association events have been canceled for 2020. Please watch for updates on future events.
- Private Community Center rentals: Private rentals may be scheduled in the Community Center again. Only one rental is allowed per weekend, in order to ensure time for sanitizing and cleaning.
- All Ashburn Farm tot lots and play equipment have been re-opened.
- The Windmill Pavilion is open.
- The Wintergrove sand volleyball court is open.
- Tennis and basketball courts are open as well.
- The ARB members will continue to meet via conference call on the scheduled meeting dates. EAAs need to be submitted at least a week prior to the next scheduled ARB meeting.
- All other Association Committee meetings will begin holding meetings soon. Committee members can use email for discussions in the meantime.
Conditions, concerns, and actions related to COVID-19 can change daily. Ashburn Farm Association will continue to monitor and update its actions accordingly. The Association will provide any further updates on this website, on our Facebook page, and via email blasts. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. All other questions or concerns can be directed to email@example.com or 703-729-6680.