Coronavirus Response in Ashburn Farm
The Association is taking the following actions to mitigate community transmission of the global Coronavirus (COVID-19). Ashburn Farm Association continues to monitor recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as those of federal, state, and local officials regarding COVID-19 pandemic. It is the goal of the CDC and Ashburn Farm Association to slow the transmission of the virus in our community and region.
Resident Services and Association Administration
- The Association is temporarily closed to walk-in traffic for both the Association Office and Community Center. Staff will be answering phone calls, emails, etc.
- Most services available at the Association Office are also available online at www.ashburnfarmassociation.org, by email, or over the phone.
- Trash – Effective Monday, April 13, 2020, yard waste will be collected every Monday at curbside. There is a 3 bag per household limit, and all material must be in paper yard waste bags. NO plastic bags, bundles, or piles will be collected. Patriot Disposal has discontinued its bulk pick up service until further notice. Bulk items include furniture, mattresses, construction debris, or any other large items. This does not affect regular curbside trash container service. Trash/refuse that can be placed in standard container will be collected.
- All Association events were canceled through June 30th. Please watch for updates on future events.
- Private Community Center rentals: Private rentals may be scheduled in the Community Center again. Only one rental is allowed per weekend, in order to ensure time for sanitizing and cleaning.
- All Ashburn Farm tot lots and play equipment have been re-opened.
- The Windmill Pavilion is open.
- The Wintergrove sand volleyball court is open.
- Tennis and basketball courts are open as well.
- The pools in Ashburn Farm are open, but registration for time slots is required. Please follow the link for the most up-to-date pool information.
- Pool pass registration is still available. You may complete the 2020 Resident Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to review the application process. Passes will be mailed to owners’ home addresses, once processed.
- The ARB members will continue to meet via conference call on the scheduled meeting dates. EAAs need to be submitted at least a week prior to the next scheduled ARB meeting.
- All other Association Committee meetings will begin holding meetings soon. Committee members can use email for discussions in the meantime.
Conditions, concerns, and actions related to COVID-19 can change daily. Ashburn Farm Association will continue to monitor and update its actions accordingly. The Association will provide any further updates on this website, on our Facebook page, and via email blasts. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. All other questions or concerns can be directed to email@example.com or 703-729-6680.