IMPORTANT Summer Kick Off Information
(Crittenden Park/Windmill Pool/Windmill Drive/Windmill Tennis Courts)
Summer Kick Off will be taking place at Windmill Park this Saturday, May 25th from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm, with fireworks beginning at dark. Here are important things to remember whether you are attending or will be in the area that day:
* The parking lots for Windmill Pool, Windmill Tennis Courts, and Ashburn Farm Association Office will be closing at 5:00 pm on Friday, May 24th. No cars will be allowed in these lots until after Saturday’s event. If going to Windmill Pool on Saturday, please park on Crossroads Drive or other legal street-side parking.
* Crittenden Park parking lot will be closed at 12:00 pm on Saturday, May 25th. Please do not use that lot for parking on Saturday. TOWING WILL BE ENFORCED.
* The tennis courts at Windmill will be closing at 12:00 pm on Saturday. All other courts remain open.
* Windmill Drive will be closing from Ashburn Farm Parkway to Thistlewood Court at 3:00 pm on Saturday, May 25th, until after the fireworks, approximately 9:45 that evening. Detours and directions will be posted and enforced by Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
* There is a free shuttle running from Breezyhill Pool to the event from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
* All vendors and attractions take cash only. Please avoid bringing large bills over $20.
* If wishing to purchase beer and wine at the event please bring valid ID. Wristbands will be issued and alcohol must be consumed in designated area only.
* No outside fireworks are permitted.
* Rides, food, and alcohol service will end at 8:45 pm.
* The perimeter around the fireworks will be closed off with caution tape and off-limits by 1:00 pm. This is the area where the Windmill Pavilion, Ball Field, Tot Lot, and Tennis Courts are located. Entry into that area is prohibited, and it will be monitored throughout the day by the Loudoun County Fire Marshal, who will be on site.
If you have any questions about Summer Kick Offplease contact the office (703) 729-6680.Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there!