The DeLong Room is located on the second floor of the Ashburn Farm Association Office/Windmill Community Center. The room dimensions are approximately 54′ x 36′, and it opens to a 20′ x 60′ deck. A maximum of 100 people is permitted.
*Rental furniture is available. Please see the contract for details.
Please see DeLong Room contracts for pricing:
Summary of Rental Agreement Rules
- A 48-business hour notice for a reservation request is required. To see if the room is available on your event date check the Calendar of Reserved Dates. A signed contract and security deposit(post-dated to the date of the event) are required to reserve the room for a specific date.
- The room rental fee and non-refundable cleaning fee are due at least 48 business hours prior to the event.
- Identification is required when scheduling the room (i.e., driver’s license, military ID, etc). Settlement papers are required if you have recently moved into the community.
- The security deposit will not be cashed, and the check will be returned, once the room is inspected to ensure that the room is in the same condition as it was prior to the event. This includes removing all trash bags and placing them in the dumpster located in the Windmill Pool parking lot.
- Costs (above the amount of the security deposit) for repairing any damages to Ashburn Farm property will be charged to your homeowner’s assessment account or referred to litigation, if necessary.
- The non-refundable cleaning fee pays for mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, cleaning bathrooms, restocking bathroom supplies, etc.
- The maximum total number of people is 100. (That includes caterers, DJs, rental equipment personnel, waiters, etc.)
- Bathrooms are provided on the lower level only. There is no elevator access between floors.
- Confetti (of any kind) is not permitted on premises.
- Alcoholic beverages should not be served on the premises unless the renter has complied with all laws and licensing requirements of the Commonwealth of Virginia – see the contract for specifics.
- The renter agrees to provide supervision of guests at all times during the rental period. (This includes – 1 adult per 4 children under age 10, 1 adult per 10 children under age 18.)
- The DeLong Room and all building areas are non-smoking facilities.
- Cleaning supplies are available on-site. If there is a spill or accident, please use the cleaning supplies provided.
- The keys must be signed out when picked up by the renter. They must be picked up at the Association Office on the last business day before the event. The keys are to be returned to the office by 4:30 PM on the next business day following the event. You may also place the key in the “drop box” outside the front door of the Association Office after the event.
Ashburn Farm Homeowners Association is not responsible for conditions or situations out of our control that may impact the rental of this room. This includes, but is not limited to: Emergency maintenance affecting safety or acts of God. We reserve the right to cancel any rental (within 48 business hours of the scheduled event) as needed in the above situations.
Please be aware that Windmill pool hours are Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sundays are 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day.) There are also pool parties that can be scheduled from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Noise and parking from pool attendance will impact your event if scheduled during pool hours. The pool and parking lot areas are not closed – they remain open for use by Ashburn Farm pool members. The pool is not part of the rental package and is not available to you or your guests during your event.